Tsering on Sun, 23 Oct 2005 00:07:22 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> [event] Phatspace Video Art Exhibition

 Phatspace's next opening, it will
be a video art extravaganza!

On the opening night we will also be screening the works of Sydney based
artists who have archived works into the Phatspace Video Library. These
include:
Katy B Plummer, Patrick Swann, Brent Grayburn, Peter Volich, Peter
Newman,
Liam Benson, Toby Burvill, Emma White, Harley Ives, Cameron Foster,
Rachel
Scott, Daniel Green, Beverley Veasey, Jaki Middleton and more!

After the opening we will have a weekly changing screening program with
selection of old and new works from the Phatspace Video Library. There
will be
more information regarding this on our website, wwww.phatspace.com closer
the date.

All welcome!