czegledy--- via nettime-l on Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:24:31 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> an introduction

Dear Geert,

we have been in contact only by messages for a long time,
I am writing about an introduction to Lynne Heller an artist,
academic and a close friend and collaborator on several project for
many years. She just arrived to a conference for a few days in Amsterdam
and would like to meet you briefly.

Sending an introduction

all the  very best

nina czegledy