Ted Byfield via nettime-l on Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:25:04 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> nettime and funding

On 11 Dec 2023, at 8:11, David Garcia via nettime-l wrote:

> Thank you both for all the years of work
> through ups and downs.

Thank you for that, David, but right now we're looking for concrete contributions. There was a time when "nettime" — which at various points has described several lists, print publications, and more — was free-as-in-beer to run; but, as Felix noted, those days are mainly in the past. So now, in addition to the free labor we all provide, the actual expenses come out of our own pocket(s).

Cheers,
Ted