Christian Swertz via nettime-l on Mon, 23 Oct 2023 15:23:35 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> New Landing Page

Dear friends,

together with the moderators I wrote a suggestion for an update of the nettime landing page. Main reason for the preparation of an update is that some of the text on the nettime landing page is outdated. That's why some things are missing on the new page: Most of the nettime-lists (like nettime-see) are discontinued (still in the archive) and the neighbourhood more or less disappeared. I added a little bit of responsiveness - the landing page should work on smaller screens too. Colors are from the peace flag.

If you have a minute, please take a look at the preview at

https://lerndorf.at/nettime/index.html

Any hints for improvements are welcome. If you see strange things or perceive innovative spellings, please send a private mail to christian@swertz.org and include the OS and the web browser you use. I use firefox with open OS only - probably not exactly representative.

Maybe you have suggestions for a neighbourhood? Please add them to your mail to christian@swertz.at. It would be great to have a "neighbourhood" page. Maybe that's actually an opportunity to create a list of "must see" communication places on the net?

All the best!

--
Liebe Grüße,

Christian Swertz