Tobias Mueller via nettime-l on Tue, 17 Oct 2023 12:39:34 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> silence on Palestine?

Thank you, Michael, could not agree more.

As to why the Hamas attack was able to circumvent intel and military comms, the NYT started this conversation soon after. This gift link <https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/10/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-security-failure.html?unlocked_article_code=wcY43-ncWyN-QuRJowivaTCkZtjDfY_-gVhWYmHS2eEm0Hic9LPkKqElj7g3nfouu7nneXo2rHF-k2Q_Bzyq0sYmDxSHGLwgOyX7EjP92bdqRZD4zn_T9MMEKcUhKeVc-x3HBxRtW9kWNi5_NZTuTqHTR5LPlkwEYvCStrz_k0i9-lXT3UamwnF1qQYz6yz6IFS0fAXHJXHZZso0agfk9SFENOJ2yD-ld5G2A9pgWIJkkqIRRV3WsdqapB_VwilSUOj4Y7A1oeAldSvXb1wjsDL25dsIgAta0dcf2l1iMqpGUuEHWJnTdSTlZI9oG0gqahd_u8aFe6TAJN_N7HF0TYaHetFZRrfejKR2r8xcnw&smid=url-share> should work w/out paywall.

Best,
Tobi