David 0pp via nettime-l on Sun, 15 Oct 2023 01:02:48 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> silence on Palestine?

As an Israeli I'd like to add another point of view;
Some of the Palestinians lost all hope, you see settlers shooting, burning,
beating and so on and they are backed by the IDF and the government, if you
are also locked in Gaza there is no future in sight.

All blood is just as precious
And if you really want a just war I guess both sides need to be equipment
with the same tools, as in a chess game. The Palestinians do not have an
army,  we do, and the IDF controls all their daily lives, we do not need to
get into all systems that are used to enforce the police state. But clearly
if they want to rebel it will have to be unlawful.
They tried to do a weekly peaceful demonstration but snipers got them from
300 meters away.

Again, I am opposed to any kind of violence but I truly can't think of
other actions that could make their voice heard - artwork of Tarzan and
Arab, kids making kites, breaking the Guinness world record, surfing in
Gaza, parkur, Banksy's painting of a cat? Nothing works, as the title
says,  silence on Palestine.

If anyone needs links to dive deeper I will gladly supply.

And there are solutions
Here is one:

https://www.alandforall.org