allan siegel via nettime-l on Thu, 12 Oct 2023 20:16:58 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> silence on Palestine?

Hello,
If you want to bring balance to the discussion then one should be a little less arbitrary in defining a timeline. Perhaps the collapse of the Ottoman Empire might be useful; or the results of the Balfour declaration and the manipulations of British and French colonialists; MI6 and CIA overthrowing the democratically elected regime in Iran. Of course some Arab hands are not clean but open your eyes a little wider please. And don’t forget the Iraq war… that’s also part of the political landscape.
Best
Allan