Brian Holmes via nettime-l on Thu, 28 Sep 2023 17:57:44 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Internet Tour - San Francisco Bay Area. Invisible Infrastructures and AI Hallucinations

Bravo Mario, this sounds absolutely brilliant! Entire worthy of Ramón
Llull's memory.

I wish I would be in San francisco on that day, and I wish you luck with
the whole project,

Brian