Francis Hunger via nettime-l on Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:01:09 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> 10 interviews on AI and its critique

Dear All,

here is the complete YouTube playlist with 10 interviews developing an AI critique over the past two years, which I made for Training the Archive. The interviewees include Maya Indira Ganesh, Anna Ridler, Alexa Steinbrück, Mar Hicks, Gabriel Pereira, Elisa Giardina Papa, Matteo Pasquinelli, Nick Couldry and Ulisses Mejias, Adam Harvey, and Magda Tyzlik-Carver.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVR6MM6mHmBRtvYlP_bF6qTP3YomEwGqE

Of course I'm biased, but I'm convinced these interviews develop a really pointed and precise critique of what is usually called artificial 'intelligence'.

I'd like to thank again the interviewees and my colleagues Inke Arns and Dominik Bönisch who made it possible.

best

Francis