Christian Swertz via nettime-l on Thu, 10 Aug 2023 08:15:07 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Nettime local meetup in Linz, AT // 9.Sept 18:30 CET // stwst

Hello,

meeting in Linz sounds like a good idea to me (I live nearby). And a hybrid event is certainly possible. Would anybody else join us in Linz or online?

Main theme of the ars electronica is "Who Owns the Truth?" I'm pretty sure that the nettime community can contribute some valuable bits to that ...

--
Liebe Grüße,

Christian Swertz
https://www.swertz.at