Keith Sanborn on Fri, 12 May 2023 02:29:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> closing nettime-l, uh?

Let me add my voice to at least appreciate the work that has been done to keep this list running. If the list dies, with it dies my sole access to social media except for Waze. The civility of a moderated list is rarely experienced in this era. Am I up to the task of taking it over: no, so I can’t make that demand or request of anyone else. But if it continues I will continue to appreciate it, whether I lurk or post.

Thanks to everyone involved for making this extraordinary means of communication a living breathing entity.

Keith Sanborn