Donatella Della Ratta on Tue, 6 Apr 2021 20:03:43 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Digital Delights & Disturbances next events: 15 & 22 April 6 pm Rome time

Dear Nettimers
I'd like to invite you to join our next events part of the Digital Delights and Disturbances lecture series at John Cabot University

15 april 6PM Rome time
Logging On and Checking Out: From Hybrid Learning to Zoom Fatigue
with Biella Coleman, Geert Lovink, Shannon Mattern and our students' body

 22 april 6PM Rome time
Digital Contagions
a conversation with Jussi Parikka

Details and RSVP on the attached posters

best, donatella

Donatella Della Ratta
twitter @donatelladr