Alex Foti on Fri, 15 Jan 2016 22:34:48 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> aaaaarg lawsuit digest #ANON

   if i can add my zero bitcoin to this heated debate, i download
   everything in epub for free - since i got half unemployed couldn't
   afford the non/fiction i wanted to read anyway. copyright is not the
   right way to either spread knowledge or provide for authors'
   livelihoods - my crude imperatives would be: overthrow the digital
   oligarchy, let's expropriate the wealth produced with our own means of
   production (general intellect + connected devices) and redistribute it
   for public welfare and ecosocial enterprise.

   have a good weekend

   lx