Aliette GC on Fri, 3 Apr 2015 04:51:34 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> nottime: the end of nettime

   Hello friends and comrades! Interesting thread... first I was
   threatened since reading told us that something beautiful could stop
   once again, like so much beautiful things lost nowadays. But I
   understood what and why Felix and Ted called us to think and discuss.
   I do not publish mostly time because I write hard and wrong into
   english  but I read the posts, it is important to feel what the
   redactors resent and think in matter of  analysis and as projects, in
   this chaotic moment. This free server list since so much year it is a
   chance. A chance so much universal and so much singular a track from
   the late XXth century. Mostly a chance such as criticical acts at the
   moment the social networks are not anymore our media.  Please do not
   put it in the trash bin... Let it live if you can dear mods, and with
   us too. I pay tribute to Geert, Pit, Felix, and Ted.
   Aliette Louise

     On 2015-04-02 12:05, Alex Foti wrote:
     > i mean let's not commit suicide,
     Yeah, let's not do that, not the least because, as Bifo pointed out,
     that would be a response entirely in line with how systems works.
     The initial post was neither entirely serious, nor simply a gotcha
     joke that exhausts itself through revelation. Rather, it was meant as
     way to break our own unwritten rules, as a way to open a discussion
     about the list, on the list (as David Garcia immediately recognized).
 <...>

   --
   http://www.criticalsecret.com
   http://www.criticalsecret.net