Patrice Riemens on Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:34:12 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> MoneyLab material #2: Robin Hood Minor Asset

Re:

> What is Robin Hood Minor Asset Management?
>
> Our cooperative was established in 2012 based on detailed analysis and
> understanding of the imitative nature of the financial market and to
> challange the big banks and their elite asset management business.

<...>

Here for a slightly less fuzzy explanation of the above (& its snipped
remainder):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/student-reporter/21st-century-robin-hood-i_b_3639926.html

And as they say in the trade leaflets: "past performance provides no
guarantee about future returns."

aka 'Caveat Emptor' ...

Cheerio, p+2D!